Rightmove are the largest property portal in the UK and MyExpenses helped them to reduce their expense processing time.
With over 400 employees and a manual expense claiming process in place, there were several concerns for Rightmove to address in order to simplify company expenses.
The foremost of these was the time taken to process claims and the desire to reduce expense processing time.
Expense forms and receipts were circulated by post, making approval times long.
The end result being longer processing times and late payments to claimants.
Not being the ideal situation, for neither the finance team nor the claimants, Rightmove decided to take action and implemented our expenses software.
MyExpenses was able to provide a far more efficient solution to expense claiming, and Rightmove particularly benefited from;
- Snap & Store Receipts: Using Mobile Apps, you can photograph your receipts and have them safely stored for you
- Auto Read using OCR Technology: Automatically read the important information – none of that tedious typing
- Capture your location: With GPS built in to make recording your journeys easy and accurate, you can create and submit your expense claims anytime, anywhere.
Simplify company expenses through intelligent automation
Having an automated expense solution with MyExpenses, removed the need for expense claims and receipts being posted, and employees are particularly keen on our ReceiptStash;
With Receipt Stash there is no need to keep paper copies, no lost receipts, all information available online, which allows quick efficient processing.
All of this means time is saved by claimants, authorisers, and finance team members.
Rightmove has also benefited from the fantastic support, which we have to offer, noting a quick response time, and a very helpful team.
We are also delighted with the results, and very much look forward to continuing working with Rightmove.
If you’d like to reduce expense processing times in your own business, you can find out more about MyExpenses.
- P11D and P11D(b): 5 things you need to know now - 15 June 2022
- Expense management system ready to use for Bargain Booze - 19 May 2022
- 30 minutes with Laura - 28 April 2022