In partnership with Career Ready, projects director Louise Coope hosted a masterclass this week in personal branding and it’s importance in achieving career goals.
The masterclass which was conducted virtually for students based in Edinburgh, Midlothian and East Lothian, is part of a programme put together by Career Ready to prepare graduates for the next steps in their career journeys.
With a successful and varied career spanning over 20 years, Louise shared her tips for building a strong and unique personal brand, covering the topics:
- Understanding the importance of personal branding
- Recognising how career branding contributes to achieving career goals
- Understanding the need to demonstrate personal career branding in all search tools, including social media.
“This was my first masterclass for career ready, I am looking forward to running more later in the year. It is a fantastic program preparing 16 – 18 year olds for their next step after school, be that college, apprenticeships or a full time job. I wish all the students on my masterclass “Brand You” who graduate next week from their 2 year course every success for the future.”
- P11D and P11D(b): 5 things you need to know now - 15 June 2022
- Expense management system ready to use for Bargain Booze - 19 May 2022
- 30 minutes with Laura - 28 April 2022